6th annual Safety Forum
May 29 - May 30
SAVE THE DATE
MAY 29–30, 2018, In Brussels, Belgium!
The 6th annual Safety Forum will be held May 29-30, 2018 at Eurocontrol Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium. This annual event is co-sponsored by Flight Safety Foundation, European Regions Airline Association and Eurocontrol. For more information on this year’s event, visit the 2018 Safety Forum portal on SKYbrary.
The event can accommodate up to 250 delegates so be sure to sign up soon! Once again, the Safety Forum will be free of charge to qualifying attendees subject only to available capacity and prior registration.
Please note, registration is managed by EUROCONTROL. You will be directed to their website to register
The agenda for the 2018 Safety Forum, which will focus on Safety Behaviors, has not yet been released. To view the 2017 agenda, click here.
- 70th annual International Air Safety Summit. October 23-25. Dublin, Ireland.
- 5th annual Networking Dinner and Silent Auction. July 20. Washington D.C.
- 5th annual Safety Forum. June 6-7 Brussels, Belgium.
- 62nd annual Business Aviation Safety Summit (BASS 2017). May 4-5. Phoenix, Arizona.
- 3rd annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar (SASS 2017). March 28-30. Singapore.
- May 29
- May 30
- Eurocontrol Headquarters
Rue de la Fusée, 96
Brussels, 1130 Belgium + Google Map