7th annual Networking Dinner and Silent Auction
July 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
OVERVIEW & schedule
The Foundation has the enduring mission and obligation to be the leading voice of safety for the global aviation community. We do this by bringing safety specialists together to freely discuss important issues that affect the aviation industry each day. Safety is not static, and the industry must continuously invest in it, both within its own companies and also as a part of the larger conversation.
The annual Networking Dinner and Silent Auction is an opportunity to connect with your aviation safety peers for an evening of education, good food, lively conversation and, of course, fun! The event will feature a networking social hour, silent auction, dinner and a program that will include appearances by the Foundation chairman, president, and a special guest speaker.
6:00–7:00 p.m. Cocktail Hour
6:00–8:00 p.m. Silent Auction
7:00–9:00 p.m. Dinner and Program, to include:
. Opening Remarks
. John Hamilton, Vice President Engineering, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
Chairman, Foundation Board of Governors
. . Guest Speaker
. Eamonn Brennan, Director General, Eurocontrol
. . … Closing Remarks
. . … Silent Auction Winners Announced
9:00–9:15 p.m. Silent Auction Winner Pick-up
- 71st annual International Air Safety Summit. November 12-14, 2018. Seattle, WA, USA
- 6th annual Networking Dinner and Silent Auction. July 26, 2018. Washington D.C.
- 6th annual Safety Forum. May 29-30, 2018. Brussels, Belgium
- 63rd annual Business Aviation Safety Summit. May 10-11, 2018. Chicago, Illinois
- 4th annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar. March 26-29, 2018. Singapore