- This event has passed.
7th annual Safety Forum
June 4 - June 5
SAVE THE DATE
June 4-5, 2019, In Brussels, Belgium!
The 7th Annual Safety Forum will take place on 4-5 June 2019 in Brussels. This year’s event will be dedicated to Safety & Procedures. In aviation, Procedures are developed to ensure Safety. Our industry has volumes of procedures intended to cover all possibilities. But can we ensure safety by just expecting human actors to follow procedures?
For more information on this year’s event, visit the 2019 Safety Forum portal on SKYbrary.
2019 Safety Forum: registration is currently closed.
The agenda for the 2019 Safety Forum, which will focus on Safety & Procedures, has been released.
To view the 2019 agenda, click here.
- 7th annual Networking Dinner and Silent Auction. July 10, 2019. Washington, D.C.
- 7th annual Safety Forum. June 4-5, 2019. Brussels, Belgium
- 64th Business Aviation Safety Summit, May 2-3, 2019. Denver, Colorado
- 5th annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar. March 5-7, 2019. Singapore
- 71st annual International Air Safety Summit. November 12-14, 2018. Seattle, WA, USA
- June 4
- June 5
- Eurocontrol Headquarters
Rue de la Fusée, 96
Brussels, 1130 Belgium + Google Map