- This event has passed.
62nd annual Business Aviation Safety Summit (BASS)
May 4, 2017 - May 5, 2017
Organized by Flight Safety Foundation in partnership with the National Business Aviation Association.
The Business Aviation Safety Summit (BASS) is a forum for the industry to meet in a collaborative environment to identify safety concerns, devise approaches to reduce risk and implement initiatives to improve safety. The summit, in its 62nd year, is organized by Flight Safety Foundation in partnership with the National Business Aviation Association. Content covers safety, training, practical solutions, management, human factors and other issues for every segment of the business aviation industry. Programming is complemented by an exhibit marketplace showcasing aviation safety related products and services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
BASS brings together business aerospace and aviation professionals primarily for people responsible for the following areas: safety in design; manufacturing; development; training; maintenance; operations; and regulatory affairs.
REGISTRATION – Register now!
|CATEGORY||EARLY REGISTRATION FEE
(Register and pay by Friday, February 10, 2017)
|REGULAR REGISTRATION FEE
(Register and pay after Friday, February 10, 2017)
|FSF / NBAA Member:
|FSF / NBAA Student Member*:
Additional information on registration:
- All fees in U.S. Dollars.
- Registration fees include all meeting materials; admission to general sessions and the exhibit hall; Thursday and Friday continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks; Thursday evening reception.
- Forms of payment accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Check, and wire transfer.
- Complete your registration by Thursday, April 27th to be included in the on-site attendee list.
- *FOR FSF/NBAA STUDENT MEMBERS: In order to qualify for the Student FSF / NBAA Member reduced rate, you must be a full-time student enrolled in an accredited school and must show a valid student I.D. when picking up your badge on-site. Part-time students or students who are employed full-time are not eligible for this special rate.
GROUP DISCOUNT. Organizations that register three or more participants from the same company receive a 10% discount off applicable full summit fees. All registrations must be made at the same time and paid with the same form of payment. To register, click here and complete the online form for the first registrant. When you arrive at the Registration Summary page, hit the Add Person button (not the Add Guest button on a previous page) to enter your second registrant. Repeat this step for the third registrant. When done, hit the Finished Adding People button and your order summary will display with the 10% discount automatically applied. Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
THREE & FREE. Organizations that register and pay at the full conference rate for three participants from the same company will receive the fourth registration for free (this is in addition to the 10% group discount noted above). After registering and paying for your three participants, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your complimentary registration code.
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBIT OPPORTUNITIES
Contact Christopher Rochette for more information on sponsorship opportunities and benefits.
A block of sleeping rooms is being held at the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass for Summit participants until the cut-off date of Friday, April 7. After this date, rooms are available at prevailing rates and subject to availability. Note that rooms at the group rate may sell out prior to April 7. Make your reservation early.
The discounted Flight Safety Foundation group room rate is US $199 single/double occupancy plus applicable taxes (currently 13%) and $2 per day, per room attendant charge. A one-time $6 mandatory porterage charge will also apply and provides guests luggage handling upon arrival/departure. Make your reservation online.
The group rate is inclusive of a resort fee which provides the following at no additional charge: unlimited internet access in guest room and lobby areas; access to the Aji Spa Fitness-Work Out Room; complimentary bottle waters in-room; local, long distance (domestic) and (800) guest room calls; expanded shuttle service to the new Phoenix Premium Outlets; and tennis court and full tennis equipment rental (subject to availability).
- 72nd annual International Air Safety Summit. November 4-6, 2019. Taipei
- 7th annual Networking Dinner and Silent Auction. July 10, 2019. Washington, D.C.
- 7th annual Safety Forum. June 4-5, 2019. Brussels, Belgium
- 64th Business Aviation Safety Summit, May 2-3, 2019. Denver, Colorado
- 5th annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar. March 5-7, 2019. Singapore