Luncheon on Global Safety Management: Challenges & Opportunities
January 21 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
January 21, 2020
Presented in Partnership with the International Aviation Club
Our industry roundtable on international aviation safety Issues will feature an esteemed panel:
Moderated by Michael Huerta, former FAA Administrator
Ali Bahrami, Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety, FAA
Gilberto Lopez Meyer, Senior Vice President for Safety and Flight Operations, IATA
Lee Moak, President, Moak Group; Former President of ALPA
Captain Andreas Flaig, Chief Safety Pilot and Head of Flight Safety, Lufthansa Group
Michael Quiello, Vice President, Corporate Safety, United Airlines
FSF Members/IAC Members – $75.00
Non-Member – $85.00
Table of 10 – $750.00
(10 seats per table)
Note: Registration will open at 11:30 AM. Lunch will be served at 12:00 pm. Space is limited. Advance registrations are strongly encouraged. Please let us know if you have special dietary needs.
Guest names for name tags, recommendations to the Club for government invitees, and other questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 72nd annual International Air Safety Summit. November 4-6, 2019. Taipei
- 7th annual Networking Dinner and Silent Auction. July 10, 2019. Washington, D.C.
- 7th annual Safety Forum. June 4-5, 2019. Brussels, Belgium
- 64th Business Aviation Safety Summit, May 2-3, 2019. Denver, Colorado
- 5th annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar. March 5-7, 2019. Singapore
- January 21
11:30 am - 1:30 pm