June 25 @ 11:30 am - 1:15 pm
Emerging Transportation Safety Issues and International
Cooperation on Safety Accidents
Both the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) and Canada’s Transportation Safety Board (TSB) work to improve safety by investigating accidents in aviation, rail, maritime and pipeline transportation, and through highlighting safety concerns and making recommendations to regulators and operators. The speakers will discuss the similarities and differences in their jurisdictions and in the top safety issues lists that each organization publishes biennially. They will discuss the process involved in identifying emerging safety risks, the global nature of some accidents and the importance of international cooperation.
Robert Sumwalt, Chairman, National Transportation Safety Board
Kathy Fox, Chair, Transportation Safety Board of Canada
Peggy Gilligan, Board Member, Flight Safety Foundation
11:30 a.m. – 11:50 a.m. Welcome and lunch
11:50 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Speaker Introductions and panel presentations
1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Q&A
Event rate is $65.00 per person
- Event registration fees include all meeting materials and boxed lunches
- Forms of payment accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, check and wire transfer
Register now for the speaker series!
- 64th Business Aviation Safety Summit, May 2-3, 2019. Denver, Colorado
- 5th annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar. March 5-7, 2019. Singapore
- 71st annual International Air Safety Summit. November 12-14, 2018. Seattle, WA, USA
- 6th annual Networking Dinner and Silent Auction. July 26, 2018. Washington D.C.
- 6th annual Safety Forum. May 29-30, 2018. Brussels, Belgium