- This event has passed.
FSF Speaker Series
June 25, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:15 pm
June 25, 2019 — Emerging Transportation Safety Issues and International Cooperation on Safety
A lunchtime conversation
The Honorable Robert Sumwalt
Chair of the National Transportation Safety Board
Ms. Kathy Fox
Chair of the Transportation Safety Board
Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety (retired)
Federal Aviation Administration
Both the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) and Canada’s Transportation Safety Board (TSB) work to improve safety by investigating accidents in aviation, rail, maritime and pipeline transportation, and through highlighting safety concerns and making recommendations to regulators and operators. The speakers will discuss the similarities and differences in their jurisdictions and in the top safety issues lists that each organization publishes biennially. They will discuss the process involved in identifying emerging safety risks, the global nature of some accidents and the importance of international cooperation.
929 Long Bridge Drive
Arlington, VA 22202 United States
11:30 a.m. – 11:50 a.m. Lunch selection and seating
11:50 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Welcome and Panel Discussion with audience participation Q&A
Event rate is $65.00 per person
- Event registration fees includes all meeting materials and boxed lunches
- Forms of payment accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, check and wire transfer
Limited Seating! Register now for the speaker series.
Sponsorship opportunities are available at $950 for the event.
– Sponsorship recognition in emails, on website and on-site signage
– 4 seats to the speaker series (a $260 value)
– Reserved seats at the front table
For more information, please email Liz Solorzano
- 72nd annual International Air Safety Summit. November 4-6, 2019. Taipei
- 7th annual Networking Dinner and Silent Auction. July 10, 2019. Washington, D.C.
- 7th annual Safety Forum. June 4-5, 2019. Brussels, Belgium
- 64th Business Aviation Safety Summit, May 2-3, 2019. Denver, Colorado
- 5th annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar. March 5-7, 2019. Singapore