Flight Safety Foundation’s summits and seminars are major gatherings of aviation professionals, designed for people with the responsibility for safety in design, manufacturing, development, training, maintenance and operations. Leading aviation specialists can exchange information and offer directions for further risk reduction.
- 70th annual International Air Safety Summit. October 23-25. Dublin, Ireland.
- 5th annual Networking Dinner and Silent Auction. July 20. Washington D.C.
- 5th annual Safety Forum. June 6-7. Brussels, Belgium.
- 62nd annual Business Aviation Safety Summit (BASS 2017). May 4-5. Phoenix, Arizona.
- 3rd annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar (SASS 2017). March 28-30, 2017. Singapore.
- India Aviation Safety Seminar. November 18, 2016. New Delhi, INDIA.
Upcoming Aviation Safety Events
4th annual Singapore Aviation Seminar (SASS)
The Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar (SASS), jointly organized by Flight Safety Foundation and the Singapore…
63rd annual Business Aviation Safety Summit (BASS)
SAVE THE DATE May 10-11, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois! OVERVIEW The Business Aviation Safety…
Events List Navigation
November 14-16, 2016
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Organized by Flight Safety Foundation. Hosted by Emirates.
November 18, 2016
New Delhi, India
overview The Flight Safety Foundation, in conjunction with the Director General Civil Aviation of India, Aeronautical Society of India, IndiGo, and Air Works, is pleased to announce that an aviation safety seminar will be held on Friday, 18 of November at the ITC Maurya Sheraton hotel. This seminar will be followed by a half-day briefing and workshop on the Foundation’s Basic Aviation Risk Standard (BARS) program to be held on Saturday, 19 of November at the Ifly building, next to…
March 28-30, 2017
Organized by Flight Safety Foundation in partnership with the Singapore Aviation Academy
May 4-5, 2017
Organized by Flight Safety Foundation in partnership with the National Business Aviation Association.
June 6-7, 2017
June 6-7, 2017 Brussels, Belgium
July 20, 2017
July 20, 2017 Washington D.C.
October 23-25, 2017
Dublin 4, Ireland
Organized by Flight Safety Foundation. Hosted by Aer Lingus.