Thousands of people are alive today as a direct result of the work done by aviation safety professionals around the world.
Flight Safety Foundation is the only non-profit organization whose sole purpose is to provide impartial, independent, expert safety guidance and resources for the commercial and business aviation industry worldwide.
Like so many non-profits, we depend heavily on our membership dues to fund out safety efforts, but we also need your help through regular donations!
At a time of constrained resources, increased regulation and unprecedented scrutiny, the aviation industry’s survival depends on safe operations. Practices for safe operations are researched, initiated, and actively publicized and distributed by the Flight Safety Foundation.
However, there is always more to be done. This job is never “complete.”
Please consider a gift to the Flight Safety Foundation. Your charitable contribution will pay off in advancing global aviation safety and you will have the satisfaction of giving back to the community that you belong to, a community that plays a key role in saving lives every day.
How to donate:
One-time or recurring donations: You can give a one-time donation in any amount, or you can choose to donate any amount on a recurring basis. These donations will be spent to fund the Foundation’s full range of aviation safety programs, which in turn, help save lives.
- On-line donations can be made here.
- You can also mail a check to us – payable to the Flight Safety Foundation, 701 N. Fairfax Street, #250, Alexandria, VA 22314
- If you would like to donate directly to us using a credit card, we can take that information over the phone at +1.703. 739. 6700, ext. 101.
- Endowment donations may be made in a number of ways. The principal amount of the endowment cannot be spent, rather, the fund’s investment income is used to support FSF programs and activities. You can even specify which Foundation programs you would like your donation to support.
- Support the Flight Safety Foundation by shopping at AmazonSmile. Amazon will donate to the Foundation every time you shop! Click here to get started.
- American Express card members can donate membership reward points to the Foundation via the American Express Web site. For every 1,000 points donated, the Foundation receives $10.00. Donating points is easy: Simply go to www.americanexpress.com/give, select an amount to donate, and specify it for the “Flight Safety Foundation.” All contributions are tax-deductible; American Express will issue a receipt to each donor for tax purposes.
For more information contact Susan Lausch or phone +1.703.739.6700, ext. 112.