REGULAR REGISTRATION RATES APPLY MARCH 2, 2022. ALL FEES ARE IN U.S. DOLLARS.
- FSF & NBAA MEMBERS: $950.00
- NON-MEMBER – Individual: $1,150.00
- NON-MEMBER – Organization: $1,300.00
- FSF & NBAA STUDENT MEMBERS – No price change
- Registration fee includes all meeting materials, admission to general sessions, Tuesday and Wednesday continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks.
- Forms of payment accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, check, and wire transfer.
- For payments other than credit card, please contact: email@example.com for registration assistance.
March 15, 2022: A refund or credit, minus a U.S. $125 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received via email by Friday, March 15.
March 16, 2022 – April 15, 2022: A credit, minus a U.S. $125 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received via email by Friday, April 15. Credit can be applied to a future Flight Safety Foundation meeting, summit or workshop. Credit must be used within one year. Credit cannot be applied towards FSF membership dues or the annual networking dinner.
No refund or credit will be given for cancellations received after Friday, April 15, 2022.
If you need to cancel your event registration, please email Louise Martin: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest registration fee: U.S. $65.
Full conference registrants can bring a guest to the Welcome Reception, Monday May 9, 2022. All guests must be registered by a full-conference registrant and cannot attend the reception alone. Guests cannot work in an industry related position, be a co-worker, or associate in the industry. All guests must be at least 21 years of age.
Guest registration includes admission to the Monday Welcome Reception and does not include education sessions, invitation only events, and conference meals. If you have already registered as a delegate to attend BASS and want to add a guest to your registration, contact: email@example.com for assistance.