ASIA PACIFIC SUMMIT FOR AVIATION SAFETY
March 22-24, 2023 | Singapore
AP-SAS Exhibit Information
Benefit from valuable networking opportunities with senior aviation leaders when you exhibit at AP-SAS!
Why Exhibit at AP-SAS?
AP-SAS will bring together aviation leaders and professionals from regulators, airlines, aircraft manufacturers, aerodrome operators, air navigation service providers, maintenance and repair organisations, training organisations, international organisations, academia, ground handling agents and aviation solution providers in the Asia-Pacific region and beyond. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to showcase and demonstrate initiatives and interact with these aviation safety decision-makers during all breakfasts, lunches, and networking breaks.
- Unlike some massive tradeshows, the ‘boutique’ atmosphere of AP-SAS allows exhibitors and participants to interact in a more personal, one-on-one manner.
- Connect with individuals from around the globe who represent the middle and upper management levels of their organizations.
- Breakfast, lunch, and networking breaks with exhibitors to help drive traffic.
Market your organization and raise brand exposure to the flight safety community.
Give attendees hands on-access to your products.
Standard Booth Package
Flight Safety Foundation Member USD $4,500
Non-Member USD $6,000
- One complimentary registration per exhibit space.
- Breakfasts, lunch, and networking breaks held in the exhibit hall.
- Company listing on the conference website and mobile app.
- Option to purchase up to two additional registrations for a discounted rate of US$400 each.
- Pre-conference and post-conference attendee roster. (In compliance with the PDPA Personal Data Protection Act)
- As an exhibitor, you will have access to all general session programming and breakout sessions.
Want to increase your company’s visibility throughout the summit? Sponsor multiple opportunities to reach a premium sponsorship level.
Silver Sponsors receive select premium benefits, including a 5% discount on exhibit booths!