WHAT IS BASS?
The Business Aviation Safety Summit (BASS) is a forum for the business aviation industry to meet in a collaborative environment to identify safety concerns, devise approaches to reduce risk and implement initiatives to improve safety. The summit, organized by Flight Safety Foundation, in partnership with the National Business Aviation Association covers safety, training, practical solutions, management, human factors and other issues for every segment of the business aviation industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Any aviation professional involved in flight operations, or those with safety functions and decision-making from:
- Safety in Design
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Get updated on the latest safety initiatives and developments in flight operations.
- Hear from perspectives of international aviation experts on leading safety challenges and issues.
- Discuss the latest safety initiatives and challenges with other aviation safety professionals.
- Learn about new technological developments that can enhance flight operations safety.
- Network with aviation safety peers from the international aviation community
BASS 2021 is Proudly Sponsored by