5th annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar
March 5, 2019 @ 8:00 am - March 7, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
CALL FOR PAPERS NOW OPEN!
Now is the time for all those with great ideas for aviation presentations, panel, and interactive sessions to talk with us. Through Friday, 28 September, FSF and SAA are accepting Call for Papers submissions for the 2019 Singapore Aviation Safety Summit.
Download submission applications here.
Please return your filled-out forms to Technical@flightsafety.org
The Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar (SASS), jointly organized by Flight Safety Foundation and the
Singapore Aviation Academy (SAA), is an annual safety seminar designed to provide a platform for aviation
professionals to share the latest safety challenges, issues, developments and initiatives to raise the safety
standards in the Asia Pacific region.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
|Aviation professionals involved in the flight operations||Safety functions and decision making in airlines|
|Civil aviation authorities (CAA)||Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul organizations (MROs)|
|Fixed base operators (FBO)||Airframe|
|Engine||System and component manufacturers|
|Flight data monitoring service providers||Flight data monitoring service providers|
|Educational institutions||Airports and air navigation service providers (ANSP)|
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Get updated on the latest safety initiatives and developments in flight operations.
- Hear the perspectives of international aviation experts on leading safety challenges and issues.
- Discuss the latest safety initiatives and challenges with other aviation safety professionals.
- Learn about new technological developments that can enhance flight operations safety.
- Network with your regional and international aviation safety peers.
The 5th annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar will be held at the Singapore Aviation Academy
Singapore Aviation Academy
1 Aviation Drive Singapore 499867
SAA is located at the eastern end of Singapore, along Telok Paku Road in Changi Village.
Parking Charges at SAA:
*Rates are subject to change
|Vehicle Type||Per Minute||Per Hour|
|Motorcycle||–||$0.65 per parking session|
Singapore Aviation Safety Summit is Business attire
Smoking is not permitted on SAA’s premises at any time, except at designated smoking points
Every delegate must wear a badge at all times during the event
- 6th annual Networking Dinner and Silent Auction. July 26, 2018. Washington D.C.
- 6th annual Safety Forum. May 29-30, 2018. Brussels, Belgium
- 63rd annual Business Aviation Safety Summit. May 10-11, 2018. Chicago, Illinois
- 4th annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar. March 26-29, 2018. Singapore
- 70th annual International Air Safety Summit. October 23-25. Dublin, Ireland.
- March 5, 2019 @ 8:00 am
- March 7, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Singapore Aviation Academy
- 1 Aviation Drive 499867 Singapore + Google Map