5th annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar
Register now for the Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar
Registering a group from the same company? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a form.
* to qualify for the government rate, you must be directly employed full-time by a national/federal government branch
* To register using the student rate, please email email@example.com
TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS: Passports and Visas
All foreign visitors to Singapore must have the following in order for entry:
- Valid travel document (i.e. passport) with a minimum 6-month validity period beyond the scheduled date of departure from Singapore.
- Depending on the passport you hold, a pre-arranged visa might be necessary. Visit the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoint Authority to determine requirements.
- Confirmed onward or return tickets (if applicable).
- Entry facilities, including visas, to your next destination (if not returning home).
- Sufficient funds to maintain your stay.
- Yellow Fever vaccinations (if required).
Participants are responsible for obtaining the necessary visa, if necessary. If you require an original invitation letter from Flight Safety Foundation to obtain your visa, please allow 4 weeks for receipt. If you must have it sent via express mail, a pre-payment charge of US $50 will apply. For more information, contact Namratha Apparao at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone: +1 703.739.6700, ext. 101.
Additional Registration Information
Three & free
Organizations that register three attendees at the full-conference rate will receive one complimentary registration for the full-conference.
Complete the online form for the first registrant. When you arrive at the Registration Summary page, click Add Person (not the Add Guest button on a previous page) and enter your second registrant. Repeat this step for the third registrant. When done, click Finished Adding People. You will then receive a code to use when registering for your fourth, complimentary, registrant. All registrants must be from the same company.
In order to qualify for this promotion, all registrants must be from the same company. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Refund or credit, less a US $50 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by Friday, January 4, 2019. Between January 5 and February 15, 2019, you can cancel and receive a credit, less $50 administrative fee, for a future Flight Safety Foundation meeting, summit or workshop to be used within one year. Credit cannot be applied towards membership dues. No refund or credit will be given for cancellations received after Friday, February 15, 2019. Substitutions are welcomed at any time.
All cancellation, refund, credit, and substitution requests should be sent via email to Ms. Namratha Apparao at email@example.com. Registrants who do not attend the meeting, and have not sent an email cancellation by the deadline, will forfeit the entire registration fee.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, any of the Singapore Aviation Safety Seminars constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the Flight Safety Foundation and Singapore Aviation Academy’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes.