62nd annual Business Aviation Safety Summit
WHAT IS BASS?
The Business Aviation Safety Summit (BASS) is a forum for the business aviation industry to meet in a collaborative environment to identify safety concerns, devise approaches to reduce risk and implement initiatives to improve safety. The summit, organized by Flight Safety Foundation, in partnership with the National Business Aviation Association covers safety, training, practical solutions, management, human factors and other issues for every segment of the business aviation industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
BASS brings together business aerospace and aviation professionals primarily for people responsible for
the following areas:
- Safety in design
BASS 2016 AGENDA DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEMBERS (PART OF THE BUSINESS ADVISORY COMMITTEE):
- Lisa Sasse*, Executive Director, Business Development, VisionSafe Corporation – EVAS
- Jim Kelly*, Pilot & Safety Manager, Pfizer Aviation
- Pete Agur, Chairman, The VanAllen Group
- Richard ‘Spike’ Boyer, Manager of Aviation/Pilot, SCANA Services
- Peter Rothwell, Corporate Secretary & General Counsel-Subsidiary Operations, Dassault Falcon Jet Corp.
- Quay Snyder, President/Chief Executive Officer, Aviation Medicine Advisory Service
- Ed Williams, Chief Executive Officer, The Metropolitan Aviation Group, LLC
- Terry Yaddaw, President & Chief Executive Officer, Aerospace Training Technologies (ATT)
- Greg Marshall, Vice President, Global Programs, Flight Safety Foundation
*Co-chairs of the Business Advisory Committee