62nd annual Business Aviation Safety Summit
CONNECT YOUR BRAND AT THE BUSINESS AVIATION SAFETY EVENT
BASS is recognized as the premier forum for the discussion and exchange of safety information for corporate and business aviation operators. It is the ideal venue to connect with hundreds of aviation safety professionals, including some of the most influential leaders from across the industry. This summit is a one-stop resource where key decision makers can exchange information on the latest developments impacting their business. Examples of summit participants include corporate flight department executives, chief safety officers and pilots, aviation education professionals, regulators, and more. See who is sponsoring and who is exhibiting.
Looking to connect with BASS’s senior-level audience and strengthen your brand? Try one of the many sponsorship opportunities available through all of BASS’s participant touchpoints. Whatever aligns best with your brand and strategy, the Foundation has a sponsorship solution for you. Contact the FSF events department at email@example.com or call +1 703.739.6700 for information.
A sample of sponsor benefits include (benefits vary by sponsorship level):
- Complimentary or discounted registration(s)
- Exposure on the summit website, in the summit mobile app (new in 2017), and on signage displayed at the summit in high traffic areas
- Recognition on social media
- Discounts off an exhibit space
- Opportunity to include promotional items in the registrant tote bag
- If requested, customization of benefits
BASS attracts over 250 representatives from throughout North America and nearly a dozen other countries. The intimate size of both the summit and exhibit hall means greater and easier access to connect your company’s products and services with an audience of business aviation safety decision makers. For more information on exhibiting, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call tel: +1 703.739.6700.
Exhibitor benefits include:
- Company profile in the new event mobile app
- One full complimentary registration providing access to all summit programming and the networking reception (a US $950+ value)
- Exposure on the summit website, in the summit mobile app (new in 2017), and on signage displayed at the summit in high traffic areas.
- Members of the Foundation receive a ‘FSF Member’ sign to proudly place in their booth
- Placement of breakfast and breaks in the exhibit hall to help drive traffic to your booth
- and more!