3rd annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar
The Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar (SASS), jointly organized by Flight Safety Foundation and the Singapore
Aviation Academy (SAA), is an annual safety seminar designed to provide a platform for aviation professionals to share the latest safety challenges, issues, developments and initiatives to raise the safety standards in the Asia Pacific region. The theme for SASS 2017 is “Stepping up Safety: A Systematic Approach”. Advancements in technology and air traffic volume has increased the complexity that the aviation system operates. In this dynamic and complex environment, managing safety needs could be viewed from a systematic perspective. The seminar focuses on topics relating to recent safety challenges, human factors issues, organizational safety issues, lessons learnt from recent accidents and the latest technological improvements for safety.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Aviation professionals involved in the flight operations,safety and quality assurance functions in airlines, civil aviation authorities (CAA), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul organizations (MROs), fixed base operators(FBO), airframe, engine, system and component manufacturers, flight data monitoring service providers, educational institutions, airports and air navigation service providers (ANSP) will benefit from the seminar.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Get updated on the latest safety initiatives and developments in flight operations.
- Hear the perspectives of international aviation experts on leading safety challenges and issues.
- Discuss the latest safety initiatives and challenges with other aviation safety professionals.
- Learn about new technological developments that can enhance flight operations safety.
- Network with your regional and international aviation safety peers.