3rd annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar
Register now for the Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar
* to qualify for the government rate, you must be directly employed full-time by a national/federal government branch and have/register with an email domain of .gov.
- Full Conference registration fees include seminar materials; access to the general session and workshops; lunch on Monday-Thursday, refreshment breaks, and Monday dinner.
- One day registration fees include access to the general session and workshops; breaks and lunches for a single day
- Forms of payment accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, check and wire transfer. Payments by wire transfer must be received by Monday, March 19 in order to confirm the registration.
Group discounts are available for organizations that register and pay the full conference rate. For every three paid full seminar registrations, the organization is entitled to one complimentary full seminar pass (3-for-1). After registering and paying for three participants, contact <firstname.lastname@example.org> to receive your complimentary full seminar pass.
A prize of a US$250 VISA or MasterCard gift card can be won by participants who register and pay by December 21, 2017. Eligible registrations will be entered into a drawing to receive a US $250 VISA or MasterCard gift card. The drawing will be held at SASS 2017.
CANCELLATION & SUBSTITUTION POLICY
Refund or credit, less a US $50 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by Friday, January 27, 2017. Between January 28 and March 3, you can cancel and receive a credit, less $50 administrative fee, for a future Flight Safety Foundation meeting, summit or workshop to be used within one year. Credit cannot be applied towards membership dues. No refund or credit will be given for cancellations received after Friday, March 3. Substitutions are welcomed at any time. All cancellation, refund, credit, and substitution requests should be sent via email to Ms. Namratha Apparao at email@example.com. Registrants who do not attend the meeting, and have not sent an email cancellation by the deadline, will forfeit the entire registration fee.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS: Passports and Visas
All foreign visitors to Singapore must have the following in order for entry:
- Valid travel document (i.e. passport) with a minimum 6-month validity period beyond the scheduled date of departure from Singapore.
- Depending on the passport you hold, a pre-arranged visa might be necessary. Visit the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoint Authority to determine requirements.
- Confirmed onward or return tickets (if applicable).
- Entry facilities, including visas, to your next destination (if not returning home).
- Sufficient funds to maintain your stay.
- Yellow Fever vaccinations (if required).
Participants are responsible for obtaining the necessary visa, if necessary. If you require an original invitation letter from Flight Safety Foundation to obtain your visa, please allow 4 weeks for receipt. If you must have it sent via express mail, a pre-payment charge of US $50 will apply. For more information, contact Namratha Apparao at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone: +1 703.739.6700, ext. 101.
CONSENT TO USE PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, any of the Singapore Aviation Safety Seminars constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the Flight Safety Foundation and Singapore Aviation Academy’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes.