64th annual Business Aviation Safety Summit
May 2, 2019 @ 8:00 am - May 3, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE
May 2-3, 2019
CALL FOR PAPERS NOW OPEN!
Now is the time for all those with great ideas for aviation presentations, panel, and interactive sessions to talk with us. Through October 12, 2018, FSF and NBAA is accepting Call for Papers submissions for the 2019 Business Aviation Safety Summit.
Download submission applications here.
Please return your filled-out forms to Technical@flightsafety.org
The Business Aviation Safety Summit (BASS) is a forum for the industry to meet in a collaborative environment to identify safety concerns, devise approaches to reduce risk and implement initiatives to improve safety. The summit, in its 63rd year, is organized by Flight Safety Foundation in partnership with the National Business Aviation Association. Content covers safety, training, practical solutions, management, human factors and other issues for every segment of the business aviation industry. Programming is complemented by an exhibit marketplace showcasing aviation safety related products and services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
BASS brings together business aerospace and aviation professionals primarily for people responsible for the following areas: safety in design; manufacturing; development; training; maintenance; operations; and regulatory affairs.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Get updated on the latest safety initiatives and developments in flight operations.
- Hear the perspectives of international aviation experts on leading safety challenges and issues.
- Discuss the latest safety initiatives and challenges with other aviation safety professionals.
- Learn about new technological developments that can enhance flight operations safety.
- Network with your regional and international aviation safety peers.
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBIT OPPORTUNITIES
Contact Liz Solorzano for more information on sponsorship opportunities and benefits.
- 6th annual Networking Dinner and Silent Auction. July 26, 2018. Washington D.C.
- 6th annual Safety Forum. May 29-30, 2018. Brussels, Belgium
- 63rd annual Business Aviation Safety Summit. May 10-11, 2018. Chicago, Illinois
- 4th annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar. March 26-29, 2018. Singapore
- 70th annual International Air Safety Summit. October 23-25. Dublin, Ireland.