71st International Air Safety Summit
November 12 @ 8:00 am - November 14 @ 5:00 pm
What is IASS
Held annually since 1947, the Flight Safety Foundation’s International Air Safety Summit is aviation’s premier safety summit, drawing as many as 325 representatives from 50 plus countries to exchange information and propose new directions for further risk reductions. The summit covers safety, training, practical solutions, management, human factors and other issues for scheduled airlines, manufacturers and equipment suppliers, trainers, flight crews, maintenance personnel and industry executives.
Call for Papers – now open!
All submissions are due no later than April 6, 2018.
- 6th annual Networking Dinner and Silent Auction. July 26, 2018. Washington D.C.
- 6th annual Safety Forum. May 29-30, 2018. Brussels, Belgium
- 63rd annual Business Aviation Safety Summit. May 10-11, 2018. Chicago, Illinois
- 4th annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar. March 26-29, 2018. Singapore
- 70th annual International Air Safety Summit. October 23-25. Dublin, Ireland.