71st annual International Air Safety Summit
Connect your brand at the International Air Safety Summit Event
IASS is recognized as the premier safety summit, drawing as many as 325 representatives from 50 plus countries to exchange information and propose new directions for further risk reductions. The summit covers safety, training, practical solutions, management, human factors and other issues for scheduled airlines, manufacturers and equipment suppliers, trainers, flight crews, maintenance personnel and industry executives.
Sponsoring at IASS
Looking to connect with IASS’s senior-level audience and strengthen your brand? With general sponsorship opportunities available through all of IASS’s participant touch points, the sky is the limit when it comes to reaching Flight Safety Foundation members and summit participants. Whatever aligns best with your brand and strategy, the Foundation has a sponsorship solution for you.
Sponsor benefits include:
– Sponsor logo with website link on IASS website and in select pre-event email promotions.
– Sponsor logo in the event mobile app program.
– Sponsor recognition signage displayed prominently in high traffic areas.
– Complimentary registrations (quantity determined by sponsor level).
Contact the FSF events department at email@example.com or call +1 703.739.6700 for information.
Exhibiting at IASS
IASS attracts as many as 325 representatives from 50+ countries. The intimate size of both the summit and exhibit hall means greater and easier access to connect your company’s products and services with an international audience of aviation safety decision makers. Examples of summit participants include flight department executives, chief safety officers and pilots, global and regional airline management, insurance executives, and more.
For more information on exhibiting, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call tel: +1 703.739.6700.
Exhibitor benefits include:
– Company profile in the event mobile app
– One full complimentary registration providing access to all summit programming and the networking reception
– Exposure on the summit website, in the summit mobile app (new in 2017), and on signage displayed at the summit in high traffic areas.
– Members of the Foundation receive a ‘FSF Member’ sign to proudly place in their booth
– Placement of breakfast and breaks in the exhibit hall to help drive traffic to your booth
View the sponsor and exhibitor prospectus and floor plan for more information. When you are ready to secure space, complete the exhibitor application form and return to Namratha Apparao.