WHAT IS SASS?
The 6th Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar (SASS), themed Aviation Safety: Navigating the New Normal, will review current strategies and discuss future approaches in managing aviation safety, as well as formulate recommendations for the effective progress of key aviation safety activities during COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
SASS will be a virtual seminar held on 23-25 March 2021 from 13:00-15:00hrs (SGT/GMT+8). This year’s event, consisting of pre-recorded and live panel sessions, will bring together aviation professionals from regulators, manufacturers, airlines and associations to share the latest safety challenges, issues, developments and initiatives to raise the safety standards in aviation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Any aviation professional involved in flight operations, or those with safety functions and decision-making from:
- Civil aviation authorities
- Air navigation service providers
- Airport Operators
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul organizations
- Airframe engine system and component manufacturers
- Flight data monitoring service providers
- Educational institutions
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Get updated on the latest safety initiatives and developments in flight operations.
- Hear from perspectives of international aviation experts on leading safety challenges and issues.
- Discuss the latest safety initiatives and challenges with other aviation safety professionals.
- Learn about new technological developments that can enhance flight operations safety.
- Network with aviation safety peers from the international aviation community