63rd annual Business Aviation Safety Summit (BASS)
May 10 - May 11
SAVE THE DATE
May 10-11, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois!
The Business Aviation Safety Summit (BASS) is a forum for the industry to meet in a collaborative environment to identify safety concerns, devise approaches to reduce risk and implement initiatives to improve safety. The summit, in its 63rd year, is organized by Flight Safety Foundation in partnership with the National Business Aviation Association. Content covers safety, training, practical solutions, management, human factors and other issues for every segment of the business aviation industry. Programming is complemented by an exhibit marketplace showcasing aviation safety related products and services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
BASS brings together business aerospace and aviation professionals primarily for people responsible for the following areas: safety in design; manufacturing; development; training; maintenance; operations; and regulatory affairs.
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBIT OPPORTUNITIES
Contact Liz Solorzano for more information on sponsorship opportunities and benefits.
- 70th annual International Air Safety Summit. October 23-25. Dublin, Ireland.
- 5th annual Networking Dinner and Silent Auction. July 20. Washington D.C.
- 5th annual Safety Forum. June 6-7 Brussels, Belgium.
- 62nd annual Business Aviation Safety Summit (BASS 2017). May 4-5. Phoenix, Arizona.
- 3rd annual Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar (SASS 2017). March 28-30. Singapore.